Who is eligible to Join?
Membership in federal credit unions is not open to the general public. Instead, it is limited to persons sharing a common bond of occupation, community or association. Examples are employees of corporations, members of associations and residents of a defined area. Those who are eligible to join Vons Credit Union include:
- All Vons and Unified employees, their family members, and households
- All Albertsons and Haagen employees, their family members, and households
- Employees of companies who do business with Unified Grocers.
- Anyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in the areas of El Monte, South El Monte, Monrovia, Irwindale, Temple City, Arcadia and parts of the City of Industry
- Companies located in the areas listed above that would like to offer Vons Credit Union membership as an additional employee benefit
Membership is a benefit that can be shared. Once you become a member of Vons Credit Union, your family and household are eligible to join as well, regardless of where they live, work or worship.
Best of all, once you become a member of Vons Credit Union, you’re always a member! Even if you move out of the area, change jobs or no longer work for Vons, you retain all the benefits of Credit Union membership.